Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Progress (Disneyland Project 30 day results)



So Exciting! Here are the results of one month:

4- total inches lost all over
2.4- total pounds lost
16- number of total workouts
4- number of missed workouts

So, I only discovered I really liked the dance cardio about halfway thru so that should help as I continue. I also admit to doing the diet (mine, not hers) only half committed, so that should help. I definitely think I'm on the right track.

Since last month's pic I have put up my frames on the picture wall. I have NOT, however, replaced the pictures so they all face the correct direction. Don't judge :)

In reviewing some of the pictures that I did NOT post (mostly my backside!), I think I have more weight to lose than I originally planned. That's ok. I am having fun learning about less processed foods and eating REAL food.

This week's discovery? Baby food!! Yes, the little pouches in the baby aisle with Spinach & fruit mixed together. Not sure how big a fan I am yet but it's definitely a place I never looked before!

What's new with you? Have you hung any sideways pictures or been sneaking around the baby food aisle?

No comments:

Post a Comment