Monday, March 26, 2012

Nothing to Report (Disneyland Project Week 1)




So, no weight loss this week.
And.....I think I know why! I was doing REALLY well Monday thru Friday. Stayed under my WW points. Temptations abounded but I stayed strong. I took Chick Fil A to my dear friend and her new baby and didn't eat any myself! At the movies on Friday I was so good and ate my protein bar and mixed nut snack with NO cravings at all for movie snacks.

Then something happened. I woke up Saturday morning crabby. I couldn't seem to shake it. I was unhappy but I couldn't find any reason to be unhappy. Then I had some sugar and carbs. In fact, I went on about a 12 hour carb and sugar spree!  This may have involved 2 cupcakes, several cookies out of a batch I made for sunday school, an entire bag of microwave popcorn (with FULL butter and salt) and half a chocolate bar. I tell you what- I felt quite happy after that.

I think I had some carb withdrawl (ya THINK, Tracie?) and I'm not at all surprised it happened since I have made a huge decrease in the sugar & carb catagory. But, fortunately, by Sunday afternoon the cravings had passed and I was back on track finishing out the week strong. It cost me, though. I weighed in this morning at EXACTLY where I started (to the tenth of a pound, really....I couldn't have lost 0.1?? sheesh) 

OH WELL! I am not deterred because I feel great.

Muscular Stucture Work: I feel slimmer (will take measurements after I complete 10 workouts and pictures at the 30 workout mark per Tracy's instructions). I feel the muscular structure video working every day. I have yet to even complete all the reps. I just do the moves (usually slower than her) for as long as she does it then switch when she switches.

Cardio: I actually really like the Tracy Anderson Dance Cardio that came with Metamorphasis. I was SO shocked by this. I had read alot of negative comments regarding injuries (knee, ankle, calf pain, shin splints) and I can now see EXACTLY how that happens to people. It's essentially 30 straight minutes of jumping jacks and just jumping rope without a rope. So I will not be doing it every day as she recommends. I will work up to 4 times per week at most probably.

Diet: No reason to change anything at this point. I am doing a Think Thin bar for breakfast, a 1/4 cup mixed nuts for am snack, a frozen meal for lunch (whatever brand is on sale, just checking for as close to 5 sugars and 40 carbs as I can), a slice of cheese with 3 slices ham/turkey rolled up for pm snack. Dinner is with the family watching my portions or default is a protein smoothie.

Please feel free to post any questions. I will be happy to answer them!

Photo credit here



No comments:

Post a Comment