Monday, May 30, 2011

Green is the new Red

Ok, I just finished off the BEST jar of salsa. I picked this up at Whole Foods on my last trip and it was Unbelievable!

The Green medium salsa caught my eye because I love avocado. Then while I was debating the price and the fact I had not really come prepared to take home refridgerated items I noticed it also had cucumber which I thought would give salsa a lovely cool twist. That sealed the deal! I put it and an insulated grocery tote (which had been on my wish list for awhile anyway) right into the cart. :)

Sure enough, Eric, my mother in law, and myself all thought it was a HUGE hit. This salsa is also gluten free and raw (if these things are important to you).

THEN, Eric noticed that this is made locally in Katy- my hometown. You can pick them up all over town at Whole Foods and select HEBs here in Houston. Statewide you can get them at Central Market. You can find out more here

Have you tried this brand? Did you think it was AWESOME or not so much? Let me know any recommendations you have as we always enjoy a good salsa.

Photo from here

No comments:

Post a Comment