Sunday, June 17, 2012

Body Freak Out (Disneyland Project Update)

Things are crazy, mixed up, and strange around here.

Here is what is happening:

Beginning just before the wisdom teeth surgery and continuing up until today my weight has been fluctuating like crazy. I can't seem to stabalize it. I have been up to 137 and down to 130 and I keep going back and forth. Sometimes I hang out for a week or so at 134. Then I start ping pong-ing again. It's upsetting my stomach and affecting my mood greatly. I'm not sure how much longer I can deal with this.

I have LOST my Tracy Anderson Metamorphasis DVD's. Can't find them. I have looked everywhere. I last saw them in the drug filled days after my wisdom teeth were pulled. I'm pretty sure I 'put them somewhere safe' (famous last words). At first, I figured I would come upon them but they have yet to turn up. As a result, I have been doing my other 4 DVD's and the YouTube webisodes. But, it's just weird and it makes me feel like I'm losing my mind.

All this and the chaos of summer with the kiddos is not setting me up for a successful final 2 month push toward Disneyland.

I think I need a pep talk! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment