Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I can't buy that. I don't have a coupon!

I love coupons, groupons, slick deals. All of it. Here are some of my favorite sites:
GrouponLiving SocialHouston Chronicle Daily Deals

Now I have a dilemma. It's Grocery Game. I have done grocery game for 5 years. I don't mind paying someone to do the work but it seemed like I was buying less and less stuff off the list. So I thought I would try some of the competition sites out there that are free. First up was the Kroger list at Southern Savers. It was pretty straightforward to figure out. Similar enough to grocery game BUT it wasn't nearly as accurate. Alot of items were not actually on sale or were not on sale for the price listed. That was frustrating. Next week I will give coupondivas.com a try.

Who do you use if you are a couponer?

Photo from here

2 comments:

  1. Tracie, I use these blogs for ideas:
    www.moneysavingmom.com
    www.mylitter.com
    www.iheartthemart.com
    www.dealseekingmom.com

    I used to do a lot at Kroger with double and triple coupons, but last week I just used the different grocery and drugstore ads and price-matched at Walmart. It was super easy. Then I just picked a handful of things at Kroger.

    I have all my favorite deal sites and blogs on Google reader, so I can look at all of them real quickly.

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chrissy THANK YOU! I have not heard of any of those sites. I will check them out as well as the reader. I had not played around with setting that up yet. I have not tried to price match at Walmart for years. I may have to give that another try.

    ReplyDelete